Monday, February 13, 2012

...But WHY


Eh, i am lazy, but i am here now...thats all that matters! 
For those who may this may be the first post they have read from me...Please remember the photos you see are REAL LIFE PEOPLE, I don't know them (so its not like i am trying to get at them or something), the events are real and so are their blunders. I say this because, when i see pictures like this... I literally have the "you have to be kidding me, this is not real" kind of look of my face. So YES, it is serious and it is REAL

This is a rhetorical question but you can answer it in your head..Have you ever been invited to a party and you say "NO"? have you thought of the reasons why you said "No"?. Let me answer my own question, i do not attend any event i don't get at least a month advance invitation  ok i lied!! maybe one week...bottom line i will not just stand up and run to an event without figuring out what to wear especially to the so-called-Red Carpet events...Mba nu! 
So this is where my problem is, these "culprits" (for lack of better words) knew they would be attending  an event, where there maybe possible photographers better yet phones with cameras yet they show up looking a hot mess and borrow the guts and audacity to strike a pose. If you look closely at the pictures, NOT one of them was a stolen shot...meaning they all looked at the camera, smiled and posed! 
I am tired of singling people out and talking about what their outfits..but i will attach some interesting pictures and i will let you be the judge of them.
I DO NOT discriminate  any body size, weight or style...everyone was "wonderfully and carefully made" but the way they have chosen to present themselves is what I am here for. 
Difference between me and the people who may have seen these pictures before is that I have decided to take the risk of calling them out...SO help me God! lol

These pictures are strictly for humor purposes, life is too serious as is! You can be a Judge from the comfort of your couch, desk, phone, bed or wherever you are reading this from...

Find Below my List of "Absolute" YouNoTry's!




This babe in blue, in her mind eh?? kai


*sigh*

"i must match my bra and blazer" 



Like, who tucks in a shirt into leggings?






snow white, Yes/No/Maybe?


HELP me understand why chic isn't wearing her shoe size?or why she can't suck in her toes?? 


I have a problem with the scarf, the shoe, the hat, infact with the MAN



I refuse to label this picture but Chic! come the ***k ON!!

Doesn't this belt look like it is stopping circulation? Yes? NO?

Ralph gone wrong

Hiss...too angry to say what is on my mind, but i know YOU are thinking it too!!
What?Why?How?
I can't stress this enough, but if you are unsure, ask someone, "someone" that has your best interest at heart better yet! STAY HOME!


Yours
Younotry!


2 comments:

  1. pls who is the cellulite mama in the blue 'number'? I am dying here

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the poses are all faux pas (not to do)...From hair down to shoes...every single pictures here got me thinking if dem no get mirror for house...Most of them chics hair drove me kuku wa ko, as in who in the world do their hair line start from the forehead biko nu eh.each time i see such it baffles me...The first pic with the 3 ladies; the one in blue, i wonder what happened to a good bra that fits right, the other one must she wear those shoes...The leggins gul is just plain dumb...the gul with the belt; mba nu she just must wear the belt even if it means she wont breath properly(i hope she no give up at sm point)..the guy with the scarf n hat think he is oyibo man land where cold dey catch am...some of this ladies need to learn how to dress their body type period...The 2nd to the last picture;one guess he is gay (biko nu before person go attack mi i have nothing against guy ppl o), everything abt his dressing is just way to much...The last picture Lady Gaga wanna bi gone wrong.

    All of them r have guilty of fashion faux pas.

    ReplyDelete