Monday, February 13, 2012

...Dencia the Drag!

I agree, I am about to look for trouble but isn't that what i do anyways...
see eh! i don't like this girl. There is no beef, i haven't met her before..dont know her story, i don't care either but what MY own problem is, her STYLE...it bothers me! Like i always say, i am sure it bothers some people too but let me be the scape goat...

Like i said, i don't know her, but i hear she is called "Dencia" and she sings occasionally, or maybe sometimes, na men, whatever it is, she sings sha..
Maybe..Just Maybe i don't understand her style...if you do help me explain, if you don't i guess that makes both of us!

Pls be guided: I am not being hateful or spiteful... I am just confused

You be the Judge Below:

 Maybe i am old fashioned or as my people will say, I don't know "whats up" but i know one thing for sure.....Dencia No try @all!!!

God will forgive me oo but if this was to be anybody's bride, Heavens forbid marriage!

this babe is a chameleon, she keeps changing color! i refuse to believe she owns this outfit in more than one color!

Look at the tacky nails....don't be distracted!


If you know her, advice her, if you don't , please don't copy her! Goodbye!

Your's
Younotry!

2 comments:

  1. I am just as confused as you are. She looks crazy/tacky. Last pic: you are talking about her nails....what about her boobs spilling out???

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is ridiculous

    ReplyDelete