Monday, March 19, 2012

I can't!!!, I just can't!!!!!!!!!


Omo, leave sha, some people have guts, True! Honest friends and family is one thing we have to be grateful for because i know none of my "real friends" will let me leave my room like this let alone leave the house. Ladies, do you ever do this? Take a picture of yourself before u leave the house? or when you are shopping take a picture of the outfit? Subconsciously, we do it to see how it will look in our own eyes, then go ahead and share the picture with our friends to get approval. If you don't do so, i advice you start, it will save you a whole lot of embarrassing moments as those i am about to feature.
I may sound like a broken record saying this, but it will always be my disclaimer, I DO NOT KNOW THESE PEOPLE, people just think bloggers are out there to spite people indirectly, woh! not me! i don't gain or loose anything, matter of fact...i gain a lot of humor!!! lol

But on a constructive note, i do this for people to stay away from committing fashion blunders, these pictures are like BLACK AND WHITE, you see it right off the back that this is totally wrong...

the only thing missing is a pair of rabbit ears and a furry tail!

The most annoying part of this picture is that, this dress was made for her, so she couldn't sew her size?
But WHY?????

U can't tell me this chic did not use chalk on her lips and eye..u can't! 
Doesn't she look like an overflowing christmas hamper?

I don't know whats paining me, the belly? or the monkey coat?
This foolishness has to stop, looking like u about auditioning for Michael Jackson's Thriller Video. Hiss
I will slap this guy back to the future!! 
I don't want to know what she looked like before this "make over"...she was really made over!

 Do you know the father?
Boots for a party in Lagos?? oh i forgot, it was snowing that night! -__-

oh weeeee!!!! granny pant alert!!!

Funny how there is no picture, NOT even one that look like these offenders were caught unaware, they all came 
dressed for the various events, well "prepared". If any of these faces look familiar to you, warn them, tell them YOUNOTRY!!!! and if you don't know them, please help me laugh at them!

 Fashion is a way of saying who you are without speaking... you over think it you are bound to ruin it. Lets keep it simple but stylish.

Your's 
Younotry!








4 comments:

  1. Ah free us o. Big girls want to wear short shirt too. Belle na part of body :). And yes, it snows in lagos. PS: Chalk too is a color of lipstick rofl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahahahahahahah... Besides granny pants are in sef...

    ReplyDelete
  3. bwahhhahahahah.....now im scared for my life

    ReplyDelete