Thursday, August 25, 2011

Abeg, Follow me Laugh

As my fellow igbo folks will say, "Odiegwu!!!", or the easy "Na wa o" as many of us would understand I may sound like a broken record by now but this is rather serious oo.... Its one thing to do others wrong but to do YOURSELF wrong thats some level of guts i obviously don't have. I have been "trying" to put  pictures together for a post but Ha! i couldn't hold back on sharing these two...

I tried to zoom into this picture so you will see Eucharia on the right...(well on my right depending on ur position) but i am sure she stands out regardless. The Charcoal mixed with the Clay on her eye is very confusing...As in, how? why? believe it or not...i am short of words to describe this makeup, For starters..Nobody uses black on their eyebrow and it is mad obvious that Chic doesn't have any eye brows....She looks like an Ape...A brown haired Ape...(God will forgive me sha) but damn! Come on Lady...Younotry

This mgbeke here...had the audacity, the guts, the bold mind to collect this dress from the tailor, pay her (better yet if it was free) then worse of all....WEAR this to a red carpet event! No! u have got to be kidding me right?? is it the green mosquito net on the bottom or this satin that looks like the inner lining of drapes  or the lace wig that her residual hairline starts right on top of her eye brow or the fact that she tried to pull the "sexy-eye" look off. That is eh!, Mba nu!!! this is not acceptable @all... I have tried to find something positive about this picture, the person and the outfit but it is impossible. At this point you have to agree with me that she should have stayed home and not come out to embarrass herself.
Again..please do not blame me for the things i say, blame the people that give us something to humor about. The things we see, "i must attend" SMH!

Thanks for reading! Please if you have any pictures please send them to younotry@gmail.com
PS: It does not have to be on red carpet oo, anything at all that does not sit right. Please do not try to spite your Ex-boyfriend's GF ooo..my hand no dey! LOL

Stay Tuned, be a Fashionista!

1 comment:

  1. kai, u just killed me with dis post lwkmd! i'm def gona b visiting. been laffing soooo hard

    ReplyDelete