Sunday, September 25, 2011

Re: "Reasons why you are Not Married"









This is not what i would typically blog about but this post Reasons why you are not married by Amara got me fuming. So i decided to answer her small..
I am tired of all of all this primitive females that will not move along with the century...it is the 21st century, join the movement and stop being stuck in stone age!
For starters!! Marriage is not mandatory.  You don't have to be Married. So we women do NOT have to do anything to be pleasing to the eyes of men at all, whatever we do, we should do it for ourselves. I am HAPPILY married, I bought my first house before I turned 21, I bought a brand New Car, for my 21st birthday (don't try to calculate my age) and while all this was happening I was dating my husband, he NEVER saw it as a threat. Blame the man that cannot stand a little competition don't blame the woman that is busting her ass to keep a 9-5 and u turn around and tell her she needs to "slow-down"?? GTFOH. You have to be kidding me. Just the same way some families expect u to marry an "already-made" man the same should be expected from a man. If I was a man, damn sure I won't be marrying any girl who doesn't not have a strong head on her shoulders.  I am tired of women believing they have to be married, its an option, if you are happy without one then kudos, just the same way education is not meant for everybody. We re no slaves to Men. What a man can do a Woman can do better (and fellas, no disrespect) Even as I was making my own money, best believe I still went to my man to ask for money because that is his responsibility and when he is low on cash which happens because he is HUMAN, I lend him money with the threat of collecting it back but for where?? We re supposed to be each others partner. I find Amara's post on Linda Ikeji disrespectful to the men more than the women because she pretty much stated indirectly that men are intimidated by a woman's success which is rather a low blow to the belt. My mother thought me two things, never let your mates be higher than you, doesn't have to do with monetary values but just be smart as they are, secondly You don't have to marry a RICH man, marry a Man with POTENTIAL, you need to have inner wisdom to comprehend that one. So I am gathering all this student loans, getting a doctorate degree and u open ur polluted mouth to tell me "slow down". The man in my life was never intimidated, he loved me more because of that, supposedly when he was "chasing" me and called my work phone and I say " I am busy I have to call you back" that turned him on..watching me on skype, tucking in my shirt and wear my pumps to work was the ideal look he wanted for his woman. He had never stopped encouraging me to go higher. At the end of every 2weeks, our both checks go in the same account and we never check who makes more...cos even if by the slightest chance I make more..::HE IS STILL MY MAN and THE MAN in the family...I will never fit into his pants, neither will he try to borrow my skirt! Talking about having womb intact, just like the man's  "dingly" do I know where it has been and what type of disease it is carrying? So because I am pretty I shouldn't be trusted? U must be mental!  Then this ignorant-female Amara, talks about dressing nicer than married women! Where in your fragmented brain do u see it a "single female" dressing nice being to attract a man? I personally dress good because I want to look good!! And feel good and the same goes out to the other sensible females out there--excluding you obviously!  Except you are working around in a PANT and BRA then it is fair to say u re dressing to get attraction. If you knew any better u will know that the competition is actually between us females and not for the men!  .."And the man is wondering if they will meet up with your ever-demanding lifestyle" this was the height of her post...what man wants his girl/wife to be less attractive?..have u seen any man go after a not so- good-looking girl? I will continue but I can't waddle in this girls ignorance I just had to say how I felt! Ladies please don't let any body tell you different...be yourself and your man will come! Amara...younotry! Hiss!

1 comment:

  1. Babes, I definitely agree. This is a new age and who ever that dingbat is that has been writing such pound-foolish words needs to get a reality check. Life never stops just because of the thought of marriage. Marriage is complementary and should not get in the way of your innate confidence, career and educational goals..

    ReplyDelete