Tuesday, August 16, 2011

...They have come Again

Hmmmm, shebi when i talk now they will say I have bad mouth...but how is this my fault when people have decided to keep looking an utter-mess??!! Well, for the following "younotry's" today, thanks for giving me something to write about. As long as you keep embarrassing yourselves, leaving your house, going for a "red carpet event" and most of all having the BOLD GUTS to stand in front of the camera and pose looking like "that" then I have no apologizes for putting you up!

DISCLAIMER: I did not dress these people, I do not know these people, I am not being SPITEFUL, neither did I make them pose for the Camera. I only talk about things that have been brought to my notice, if you are angry or offended~~~U re solely on your own, in your pocket oo..

This is definitely the hardest one to actually understand what in the world was going through her head, but then again, she is a blonde and you know what they say about them..(in the event you don't, google it...i yabb folks i don't educate..Kpele)

Am i the only one that sees the love handles tho?
 I have a couple things bothering me about this picture..first is this chinese 3-in-1 weave on her hair plus the undergrowth, this is when it is really hard to comprehend, couldn't you have atleast fixed your hair?, I am not discussing the dress...but if you ask me, invest in a girdle and for your face, I am most certain she used Nixoderm or Shirley as a facial foundation (don't ask me how i know, you have eyes) #nuffsaid
Nixoderm or Shirley??

And i hear this woman is a designer?? You be the judge of that but one thing is certain, I wont be buying anything she EVER designs PERIOD!
Aunty, why would you go to a store and let them rip you off for an undersize shoe? see your toes like chicken feet, if you ask me,  wait! you don't have to ask but I will advice you to wear only cover shoes and spare us this grief! Dalu!!!
They call her Vina, i call her an ASSCLOWN!, where do i start? is it the hair? abi this colored sac she is wearing or is the shoe i peep...is there any reason why anyone will leave their BATHROOM, the most private place in your home let alone leave the house looking like this?? Na wa oo!! i must agree some babes have guts!...omo! Younotry..shikena!
Infact eh, not only are your in the wrong event, you are in the wrong country..give me one logical explanation behind this NONSENSE you have on? Why will any one in their right sense wear a fur coat in 150degrees biko?? I am sure you turned enough heads this night looking like a wet bear..*Loud Hiss*

I looked through Bella Naija-Karen's Party album and i have picked my best, when you view the album you can pick yours and my best dressed and effortless person is....
From her hair to the outfit to the shoes = ON POINT!

Once again, I am not being SPITEFUL but if you have the guts to pose for the camera best believe i will have the guts to BLOG you..and most importantly thank you for giving "Younotry" and its readers something to laugh about...

"Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"....Stay Tuned, be a Fashionista!

3 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAH..LOVE IT! DEM NO TRY AT ALL, AM AN INSTANT FOLLOWER, KEEP IT COMING ABEG

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!! #DEAD They really have some guts to appear in public like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my own sisters blog. veryyy funny. u hit below the belt Nne. awl be ur Naija correspondent. Pls do a piece on disastrous brow lines drawn in different horrible shades. Dat gives me loads of nightmare.Proud of u.

    ReplyDelete